Child Safety Information
If you are a young person and need some help, you should talk to a trusted adult or call our number on 03 5793 6100, and we can be your trusted adult. If you are unsure or money is an issue, call the Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800. This call is free from any phone, including payphones, prepaid mobile phones and your home phone.
You can also go to their website: kidshelpline.com.au
If anyone is in immediate danger, always call 000 first.
Seymour Health has screening processes that aim to capture at-risk children. The child is the central focus here. This means that those children whose families require support will be helped to find such support for you, your family and/or the child depending on the situation.
Nurses and Doctors are mandatory reporters. This means that if they form a reasonable belief that the child is a victim of abuse or neglect, they must report it to the relevant authorities.
East Division Intake – 1300 360 391
After Hours – 13 12 78
Not urgent but of concern
The Orange Door (Formerly Child First) 1800 634 245
Seymour Police: 5735 0200
Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
- Websites you look at are stored in your browser. See below on how to clear your browser history.
- Use the Quick exit button to easily leave the website. This doesn’t clear the website from your browser history.
To view your browsing history in Chrome
- In any Chrome window, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+H, or navigate to the URL chrome://history.
- Or, click the Menu button, which is located near the top-right side of the browser window, and choose History, then History again.
To clear your browsing history in Chrome
- Click the Menu button , choose More tools and then Clear browsing data…Or, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Del.
- Select what data you’d like to clear from your history using the drop-down menu and check the appropriate boxes.
- When you’re ready to clear your history, click Clear browsing data.
To view your browsing history in Internet Explorer
To clear your browsing history in Internet Explorer
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open the Delete Browsing History window.
- Check the boxes of the data you’d like to clear.
- Click Delete.